Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Hello Again!

 I am writing in again after a time gap of almost seven years! Seven years! Perfect seven years! So much happened in my Life over the past seven years! A few things I made happen and a few things that happened on their own.. in their own perfect time and symphony! I will admit that I was pleasantly surprised to find this blog. I had totally forgotten about this. Just like the way I had forgotten about writing and how happy and complete it made me feel. I was specially happy about the name of this blog. The black sheep legacy. I connect with every bit of that name. Throughout the past three and a half decades of my life I have always stood out in a group.. either in a very nice way or not. So that's a bit about the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment